From Blushing Brides to Gregarious Guests and Fiesty Family Members,
for Till Death Do Us Part, you can find a lot of the elements to your outfit
in your closet and the key to "making it special" could be that
wig or that extra prop or accessorie you add to make it HIL-ARIOUS!
Anything to show wealth -
Suit with jacket
Money tucked into places, like lapel, hatband, etc.
ADD TO ANY OUTFIT
Wigs (think any variety)
Gold or silver accesorries of any type
Cigarette extension holders
Props of any sort!
Afake weapon of some sort - exposed or not
WHERE TO FIND THAT PERFECT DRESS:
• Use (or borrow a friend's) old bridesmaid's dress
• Scour the second hand shops and garage sales
• Try the clearance racks in a department store right after a high school dance (like prom or homecoming)
• Dress up any outfit or gown by adding beading, cording, fancy fabrics, fringe, etc. (Stich witchery and hot glue make great non-sew adhesives.)
• Not the right color? Take a can of spray paint to the dress.
Check out any of the links below to find that costume or
that will make you the hit of the party!
- If you do not see the images, refresh the page.
- Arrow to the left and right to see more options!